Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
2 tbsp refined coconut oil
1 small onion, roughly chopped
4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
8 oz of crimini mushrooms, roughly chopped
1 cup unsalted cashew pieces
Salt & pepper to taste
2 cups vegetable broth
- Sauté the onions, and garlic with the refined coconut oil in a medium-large pan over medium heat, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook more another minute or so.
- Add the cashews and broth, and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Simmer the soup for 25 minutes, and blend until smooth.
- Bring the mixture back to the stove in medium low heat, and cook for another 5 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.