Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 45 min
1/2 med onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
1 lg head of broccoli, roughly chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup steel-cut oats
Salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of water
- Sauté the onions, and garlic with olive oil in a large pan over medium-high for about 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli, and stir for a quick minute.
- Add the oat, pour the water, adjust seasoning to taste, cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend the mixture and return to the stove for another 5 minutes, so the tastes can all be incorporated.
- Enjoy this blow of goodness.